Implementing LEED for Homes on your next project: LEED 252
Wed Feb 19, 2014 until Thu Feb 20, 2014
8:00 AM - 12:30 PM, local time
Inner City Christian Federation (ICCF)
Continuing Education: 4.0
LEED for Homes is a green rating system for mixed-use multi-family buildings, as well as single-family homes. This course provides an introduction to the LEED for Homes rating system and delivery model. The course addresses the intents and requirements of prerequisites and key credits within the rating system while providing real world examples of strategies to meet them. The course also identifies the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders and a LEED for Homes project and is designed to prepare the professional to plan for key considerations and requirements for the LEED certification process.
We will going through case studies of live projects and working in an excel checklist in groups. Please bring your laptops to navigate and submit the checklist for course credit
* Identify the types of projects which are eligible
* Recognize the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the LEED certification process.
* Recognize goals, intents, and requirements of prerequisites and key credits, and strategies to meet them
* Identify synergies between LEED credits
* Plan for key considerations and requirements for the LEED certification process
* Understand how to navigate the LEED checklist and online Submittals
Thursday Feb 19th. Registration 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM; course from 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM (Eastern time)
|NARI Green (CEU)||4|
This full-day workshop is also approved for LEED specific continuing education hours, which would be of interest to any LEED AP’s looking to maintain their credential. It’s also helpful for anyone intending to take the LEED AP + Homes exam.
HOMES 252 Course Fee
Questions? Contact us at 616 458 6733 or Info@allianceES.org
Registration is closed for this event.