Implementing LEED for Homes on your next project Webinar SeriesView all Education and Events
Wed Jul 23, 2014
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, local time
Continuing Education: 8 AIA, GBCI, NARI Green & Local Contractor/Architect
Learn how to apply the LEED for Homes rating system to a real project by walking through the phases of a typical project and the key decisions that project teams must make, including key stakeholder considerations. Engage in interactive, case-based activities that enable you to work hands-on with LEED implementation strategies and rating system tools.
Part 1 – Already completed – You will get the video access once you register.
- Introduction to LEED for Homes & Green Home Certifications.
- LEED for Homes Provider & Green Rater – What and who are they?
- Understanding the Materials Resource (MR) of the LEED for Homes 2008
Part 2 – Today!
- Location & Linkages (LL)
- Sustainable Sites (SS)
- Water Efficiency (WE)
Part 3 – July 30th
- Energy & Atmosphere (EA)
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ)
Part 4 – August 6th
- Innovation and Design (ID)
- Awareness & Education (AE)
- LEED for Homes Version 4 Introduction
- LEED Checklist Navigation
- LEED registration and Submittal Process How to
* Can’t make all the dates or if you miss one? Don’t worry! It will be recorded and provided for free.
By the end of this online education series, you will be able to:
* Identify the types of projects which are eligible for certification
* Recognize the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the LEED certification process.
* Recognize goals, intents, and requirements of prerequisites and key credits, and strategies to meet them
* Identify synergies between LEED credits
* Understand how to navigate the LEED checklist and online Submittals Portal
* Pre construction Plan Draft Checklist Completed
* Knowledge of LEED for Homes Process
* Meet Requirements for LEED AP Homes Credential
* Know Steps to take your Exam
- Submit a checklist with the Materials & Resources section completed*
* Either on Box.com or email to info@allianceES.org
Continuing Education: 8 CEUS for the entire series
8 AIA/CES (LU/HSW)
8 NARI Green
8 Local & State Contractor & Architect Licence may be applicable (MI confirmed)
Instructors & Developers
- Jason La Fleur, LEED APH, Green Rater, PHIUS+ Rater, & AES Educational Director
- Brett Little, LFA, LEED APH & AES Executive Director
AES / GreenStar Alliance Members Get 20% off!
Local Partner Org Members get 10% Discounts
- Passive House Alliance
- GreenExpo Subscribers