Implementing LEED for Homes on your next project Webinar Series On DemandView all Education and Events
Wed Jul 23, 2014 until Tue Jun 30, 2015
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, local time
Continuing Education: 8 AIA, GBCI, NARI Green & Local Contractor/Architect
Learn how to apply the LEED for Homes rating system to a real project by walking through the phases of a typical project and the key decisions that project teams must make, including key stakeholder considerations. Engage in interactive, case-based activities that enable you to work hands-on with LEED implementation strategies and rating system tools.
- Introduction to LEED for Homes & Green Home Certifications.
- LEED for Homes Provider & Green Rater – What and who are they?
- Understanding the Materials Resource (MR) of the LEED for Homes 2008
- Location & Linkages (LL)
- Sustainable Sites (SS)
- Water Efficiency (WE)
- Energy & Atmosphere (EA)
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ)
- Innovation and Design (ID)
- Awareness & Education (AE)
- LEED for Homes Version 4 Introduction
- LEED Checklist Navigation
- LEED registration and Submittal Process How to
By the end of this online education series, you will be able to:
* Identify the types of projects which are eligible for certification
* Recognize the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the LEED certification process.
* Recognize goals, intents, and requirements of prerequisites and key credits, and strategies to meet them
* Identify synergies between LEED credits
* Understand how to navigate the LEED checklist and online Submittals Portal
* Pre construction Plan Draft Checklist Completed
* Knowledge of LEED for Homes Process
* Meet Requirements for LEED AP Homes Credential
* Know Steps to take your Exam
- Submit a checklist with the Materials & Resources section completed*
* Either on Box.com or email to info@allianceES.org
Continuing Education: 8 CEUS for the entire series
8 AIA/CES (LU/HSW)
8 NARI Green
8 Local & State Contractor & Architect Licence may be applicable (MI confirmed)
Instructors & Developers
- Jason La Fleur, LEED APH, Green Rater, PHIUS+ Rater, & AES Educational Director
- Brett Little, LFA, LEED APH & AES Executive Director
AES / GreenStar Alliance Members Get $50.00 off!
Local Partner Org Members get Discounts
- Passive House Alliance
- GreenExpo Subscribers
Payment online below or send a check to PO BOX 68164 Grand Rapids MI 49516 and email letting us know you sent payment. Once payment is made online you will be emailed webinar access.