LEED GA: Core Concepts & Strategies – MN
Thu Nov 29, 2012
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Eastern
The Neighborhood Energy Connection
Continuing Education: 7.0
LEED 201: Core Concepts & Strategies
Gain essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts fundamental to all LEED rating systems. Learn LEED intents and concepts at the credit category level and basics of the LEED certification process. This course provides a foundation for pursuing the LEED Green Associate exam. The training series concludes with an overview of recommended study methods, exam-taking skills and practice questions for the LEED Green Associate exam. Includes 60-day access to practice online exam questions for studying after the workshop.
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
- Discuss the basic LEED Certification process.
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
- Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category.
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.
Taught by USGBC-trained faculty with real-world expertise and LEED project knowledge to share.
This full-day workshop meets GBCI requirements to sit for the LEED Green Associate exam.
When: Thursday, Nov 29, 2012
Registration begins at 8:00 AM; class begins at 8:30 AM Central Time.
Course registration includes:
* LEED Green Associate Practice Tests with 700 online practice test question (60-day access to practice tests)
LEED 201 Course Fee
$230.00 standard (after 11/15); includes lunch
Save $$$ and Earn the LEED Green Associate!
Register for both LEED 201 and HOMES 252 courses together as a Residential LEED GA package!
$349.00 early bird / $399.00 standard (after 11/15)
Questions? Call 616 458 6733 or Email Info@allianceES.org
Registration is closed for this event.