LEED GA: Core Concepts & Strategies – Naperville
Mon Mar 11, 2013
9:30 AM - 6:00 PM, local time
Continuing Education: 7.0
LEED 201: Core Concepts & Strategies
Gain essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts fundamental to all LEED rating systems. Learn LEED intents and concepts at the credit category level and basics of the LEED certification process. This course provides a foundation for pursuing the LEED Green Associate exam. The training series concludes with an overview of recommended study methods, exam-taking skills and practice questions for the LEED Green Associate exam. Includes 60-day access to practice online exam questions for studying after the workshop.
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
- Discuss the basic LEED Certification process.
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
- Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category.
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.
Jason La Fleur
This full-day workshop meets GBCI requirements to sit for the LEED Green Associate exam.
Course registration includes:
* LEED Green Associate Practice Tests with 700 online practice test question (60-day access to practice tests)
Monday, March 11. Registration 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM; course from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (central time)
LEED 201 Course Fee
$199.00 early bird / $239.00 standard (after 3/1); includes lunch
Questions? Call 616 458 6733 or Email Info@allianceES.org
Registration is closed for this event.