Home Energy, Comfort & Healthy Audits
In partnership with Consumers Energy & DTE Rebates, Michigan Saves and Better Buildings for Michigan the Alliance for Environmental for Sustainability is offering in home audits to help customers have healthier, more affordable & comfortable homes.
Why would you contract for an energy audit? There is no single right reason to order an energy audit. However, there are several problems that could trigger an energy audit.
- High energy bills
- Ice dams
- Comfort problems
- Short or Long HVAC operating
- Proper Equipment Sizing before replacement
- Prior to remodeling
- Asthma or breathing related issues
Individual Energy Diagnostic Services:
* Blower Door Testing (to locate air leaks in the structure)
* Infrared Testing (isolate insulation problems, moisture, hot spots and other thermal anomalies)
* Duct Leakage Testing (to quantify the amount of lost air in the HVAC ductwork system)
* Airflow Testing (to determine proper airmovement in the structure)
* Pressure Pan Testing (verify air flow through fans and fixtures)
* Computer Energy Modeling (to determine what your enrgy bills should be and isolate where your energy dollars are wasted)
* Energy Star Rating (to qualify a house for Energy Efficient or Energy Improvement Mortgages)
* Improvement Analysis (to determine the cost effectiveness of energy remodeling features and costs)
* Energy Improvement Mortgage compliance
* Energy Efficient Mortgage compliance
*Review Healthy issues causing poor indoor air quality through Radon, Mold, Mildew, VOCs and Etc.
*Review where water and hot water energy is being wasted and make a plan to reduce
*Review Landscape and determine greener, healthier and less water intensive opportunities
*Package costs are based on level of service, size and location of structure.
Call today to determine which energy service is right for you! 616 458 6733 or Jamison.Lenz@allianceES.org